November 4, 2005

Letters From Home


The "Letters From Home" organization has started their 2005 holiday campaign. This years campaign is entitled "The Gift of Freedom." They are attempting to send 15,000 letters and/or Christmas cards to soldiers serving over seas and would greatly appreciate your help. The deadline for sending in your cards is fast approaching (Nov. 13). Will you please take a moment to contribute to this worthwhile cause? My family and I plan to send out at least 20 by the deadline! Visit their website at Letters From Home to learn more. I'm sure our brave and courageous soldiers would greatly appreciate it.

Update: On 11/8/05, I mailed out 32 cards with a hand written note in each. Merry Christmas, soldiers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)