October 27, 2006

A Look at our Silly Yorkies

Chasie & Bo all snuggled up together

The next second, they're sound asleep

Bo just lets Chasie do whatever


A close up of Mr. Bo Cutie Pants

Chasie, all refreshed after his nap
Bo is 1 3/4 years old and has been with us since he was eight weeks old. Chasie we were lucky enough to adopt from a woman in Charlotte, NC when he was just six months old. He is now 1 1/2 years old. They're the best of buddies and we love them dearly. We consider them our two youngest sons!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute yorkies!!!!
    Oh I want a yorkie...of course we have 3 dogs, 2 cats and a fish. But those aren't my dogs (one for Britt, one for Brae, and one for Hubby). I had a yorkie years and years ago...it was what I bought wiht my very first paycheck.

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)