November 4, 2006

Flushed Away...Yesterday


Hubby and I took the boys to see "Flushed Away" yesterday evening. We saw the previews for it when we saw "Open Season" a few weeks ago. It looked like it would be pretty goofy and I wasn't too interested in seeing it. However, the boys really wanted to go, so we did. Much to my delight, it was a really cute movie. My favorite part was the singing snails. Tater Tot was amazed that I knew the songs..."What's new pussycat," "Don't worry be happy," and "Proud Mary" just to name a few. It's always nice when your children are amazed by your talents, isn't it? The past three movies I've seen in a theatre have been animated. Can you believe that? I think it's pretty sad actually. Of the three though, this was the best. It has a good story and is quite entertaining...well to everyone except Hubby. He fell asleep! Okay, I'll admit it, I've done that before (during the "Pink Panther" movie). But, hopefully, I didn't let out one huge, extremely loud snore like Hubby did! You better believe I punched him in the arm and woke his little behind up real fast after that. And, did it have to be during one of the quietest parts of the entire movie? Why, yes, in deed it did. How embarrassing. I thought the boys were going to disown him. Anyway, if you're looking for a good kid flick, I can highly recommend this little diddy. It will keep you and the little ones laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)