November 28, 2006

Tuesday Taterisms


Things I have over heard recently from the one and only Tater Tot...


  • I'm sorry, I'm not a very good rememberer

  • While telling his grandmother about the skeletal system, she asked, "How do you know so much about this?" His answer? "Well, because I'm so smart!"

  • When I grow up I'm going to be an acrobat...they do really cool stuff

  • When asked why he liked his student teacher he replied, "Because she is so darn pretty!"

  • He told his dad he needed to talk and then said, "I think it's the parents, don't you?" Dad asked what he was referring to. Tater said, "You know, the whole Santa thing."

And, that wraps up this edition of Tuesday Taterisms. Stay tuned for more six year old ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)