June 26, 2007

We're back home!

The boys and I made it home yesterday evening around 7:00. A wonderful thunderstorm greeted us about 20 miles east and ushered us all the way back into town. They were so happy to see their daddy and Bo & Chasie. Tater Tot just walked around looking at everything like he'd been away for years instead of 2 1/2 weeks. We had a nice family dinner at Cracker Barrel and then came home and crashed in front of the TV to watch "Supernanny." Darrin had golfed in a golf tournament all day and we had driven 6+ hours, so we were all pretty tired. It's great to be back home, in my own bed, with my family again! I have lots of unpacking to do so for a few pictures from our trip go to flickr. I'll post more about the trip later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)