August 31, 2005

Back to School....Yeah!


I saw this cute cartoon in today's paper. I had to snicker just a little bit. Isn't it so true? By the end of summer, we're ready for our little gifts from heaven to venture off to school. Come on, you can admit it. I'm sure you love your little one(s) as much as I love mine but, some days, summer break seems so long. I actually think the start of school is good for everyone involved. The kids get a break from mom and gain a little independence. In return, the moms get some much needed peace and quiet. Of course by the time the school bus rolls up at 2:40 I'm ready to see my little scholar and give him a big hug. What on earth will I do with myself next year when both of my boys are in school all day? Rest, relax, run errands, clean house and, undoubtedly, miss them like crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you have a great blog! I also read some of your wonderful poetry-- cracked up over "Tater & Paw" hehe! Keep up the good work, Shane! I look forward to reading more :)

    P.S. I got your email and sent you one back :)

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)