March 11, 2006

Kites, Pizza & Robots

Well, it's 9:00 p.m. and the boys are ready for bed! I dropped them off at church today at 4:00 p.m. for bunches of fun. First, they made kites and then flew them and played games. Darrin and I joined them at 6:00 for supper (pizza). Then, at 7:00, we watched Robots outside on the front lawn. Luckily that's one of the movies we missed when it was in theaters. The boys really enjoyed it. They really liked "Aunt Booty." It got a little chilly but we had sweatshirts and blankets to bundle up with. We're so fortunate that our church does so much for the kids. The children's leaders put so much time, effort and work into the children's ministry. Thank you, we truly appreciate it.

P.S. -- Sorry I don't have pictures to post...it was just too dark by the time I remembered I had my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)