May 6, 2006

"Bumps"...from the eyes of a 5 year old

Payton was in the garage a few days ago drawing on the floor with sidewalk chalk. Harmless, right? I thought so too. After about 10 minutes of perfecting his art, he walked into the house and proudly announced, "Mom, I drew a picture of you. You've gotta come see it!" Of course I happily followed him out to the garage to see the beautiful portrait he'd created. He opened the door, pointed to the floor and my mouth flew open! Take a look...you have to look past the oil stains, but they're there....


Did you see them? I asked him what in the world those were? He looked at me like I was from Mars and said, "Those are you're bumps!" Well, I guess he's observant, right?

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you're blessed with them! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)