June 5, 2006

Sean wins, Sean wins!

Okay, so I'm a little bummed that I didn't win the $30,000 viewer money, but at least Sean is Donald Trump's newest Apprentice. He's been my pick from day one...really. Maybe it's the British accent or his dashing good looks, who knows? He even openly professed his love for fellow Apprentice hopeful Tammy on the season finale. Yeah! Now we have to wait until January '07 for the newest round of Apprentice recruits. Bummer. But, if you're in New York City, be on the look out for Sean and Tammy on their way to SoHo in his new Pontiac G6 convertible. (He'll be working there, over seeing the construction of another one of Trump's mega high rises.) Throw your hand up and maybe even blow him a kiss from me. Smooches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)