August 2, 2006

Off For a Hike

Today the boys went for an afternoon of hiking with their Uncle Jimmy and his family. They left around noon for their big adventure at Twin Falls State Park. It's just a short drive (20 minutes) from my mom's. They explored trails, old cemeteries and the waterfalls. Around 6:00 pm they all came dragging in wet and tired. After all, it was in the 90's today! The kids sure didn't seem to mind though. They had a great time in spite of the heat. Where was I you asked? Well someone had to stay home and keep the baby. And I wasn't about to let anyone do that but me!

Stay tuned for the next installment of.... our trip "home" to West Virginia..... I'll be adding to my "WV Trip" group of pictures at flickr while we're here. There are more pictures from today's adventure there too.

1 comment:

  1. I think I've been there before.

    Doesn't WV just look greener than other places? Maybe it's just me and I see a lot of pavement here.

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)