August 1, 2006

Take Me Home Country Roads...

My niece, Erin

My brother (Jim), father (Donnie), niece (Erin), me and Payton after church

Garrett & Marina (cousin) at pool

Payton on the water slide

Me enjoying roasted marshmallows


The boys and I are in West Virginia this week visiting family. My brother and his family have also made their annual trip "home." He's been in the Air Force for 20+ years now (stationed in Texas) and we only see him this one time a year. We're having a great time and the boys are enjoying seeing their cousins. We've only been here for three days but our agenda has been full. First off, and most importantly, I met my niece for the first time. This is her very first trip to WV. We went to church with our Mamaw on Sunday morning and then we all went to her house for lunch afterward. Yummy! That's all I can say. She made a full blown Thanksgiving meal! We've also been swimming and roasted marshmallows in Gee and Paw's fire pit. Stay tuned for WV trip part 2.

You can go right on over to flickr for more WV pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear the rest. I sure wish I were in WV right now. I miss it so much. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)