August 24, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen things I was thankful for today....

  1. The torrential downpour we had this morning. We needed it.
  2. Slipping back into bed after taking the kids to school.
  3. Having lunch with a friend.
  4. Seeing my boys smile when I picked them up from school.
  5. Listening to them sing all the way home.
  6. Finding tennis shoes that Payton actually likes (and buying them).
  7. Having our two doggies wake me up with little kisses this morning.
  8. Talking to a dear friend on the phone.
  9. Not having to cook supper (we ate out).
  10. The boys not fussing when it was time to come in for the night.
  11. Bath time going smoothly.
  12. Hugs and kisses as I tucked the boys into bed.
  13. Silence.

1 comment:

  1. You're killing me with the back to bed thing...

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)