November 25, 2006

Christmas Meme



I saw this meme and thought it was cute so I borrowed it from Andria over at Boy Crazy.


1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Egg nog all the way baby!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Amazingly Santa some how finds the time to actually wrap our boy's gifts. Go figure.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White and only white.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope, never have.

5. When do you put up your decorations? The tree goes up Dec. 1st. The decorations...whenever I get around to it.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Ham

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Waking my mom and step dad up at the crack of dawn.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth? What are you talking about??

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Christmas morning.

10. What kind of decorations are on your Christmas Tree? We have ones the boys have made, special ones I buy them each year, ones people have given us. All of the ornaments have a story behind them.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread? Absolutely hate it! I had enough of it the 31 years I lived in West Virginia. That's one good thing about the snow...no snow.

12. Can you ice skate? Gave it a try once....it's not for me.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Oh yes! It was my Barbie Dream House when I was 8 or 9 years old.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with family.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Peanut butter fudge.

16 What is your favorite holiday tradition? Buying an ornament for each of our boys that represent something that happened in their lives the previous year. For example, Payton got a little boy wearing a backpack and holding books to signify his first day of kindergarten. I got Garrett a basketball player to signify his first year playing Upward basketball.

17. What tops your tree? An angel hubby and I bought at K-Mart for our very first Christmas together 15 years ago. I wouldn't dare replace her.

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? I'd much rather give.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? "Mary Did You Know" by Mark Lowry.

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yummy? Yummy in small quantities. I especially like the cinnamon ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)