February 8, 2007

A Late Night

It is now 10:32 pm and hubby is still at work. But, I am not complaining! As you know, it wasn't that long ago he was without a job. I'm thankful that he's at work right now, no matter what the hour. We knew that when he started this new job it would require a few late nights here and there along with some overnight trips, so I was prepared. How could I not be? Hubby is so excited about his new position. He's enjoying going to work again, and that makes me so very happy. He can already tell, after only one month, that leaving corporate America for a family owned business was the right move. I'm so excited about what the future holds for hubby. I know he's good at what he does and his new employer will reap the rewards of his experience. So, I'm in it for the long haul and will have all the patience in the world. I plan to stand by my man until the end!

P.S. - If you need to get caught up to date on how the new job came about go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)