July 17, 2007

HELP.....blogging......can't......stop.......

Help.........I'm blogging.............and I can't............stop!!!!! I've taken full advantage of the opportunity to catch up on my blog posting today. It seems like we've been so busy lately that I just haven't had time to post as things happen. I hope today's plethora of posts will tide you all over until the next blogorama day.

One major reason I've not had tons of time to post lately is because I've been devoting the majority of my blogging time to my other blog: ADHD & LD Resource Blog. I created this blog a little less than two years ago. Our oldest son, who I refer to as "Bubby" on this blog, has ADHD and three learning disabilities. He was diagnosed with both 3 years ago. Since that time I have been researching, reading, and trying to learn as much as I possible can about them. I decided that I wanted to share the wealth of information that I was finding with others. That is when the ADHD & LD Blog was born. At first I only posted periodically. However, in the past six months I have really dedicated a lot of time to it. I have enjoyed every single minute of it too.

I have been fortunate enough to be contacted by doctors, authors, magazine, etc. asking me to review their products and post about it on my ADHD & LD Resource blog. I also enjoy receiving emails from other parents who are on the same journey as we are. It can be difficult to maneuver the ADHD & LD maze alone. I'm so thankful that people are able to benefit, if even slightly, by my blog. If you know someone who is also on this journey, please direct them my way. Or, if you are just curious yourself, head on over and take a look around.

Now.....back to your regularly scheduled blog..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)