July 11, 2007

Ratatouille Time

This past Sunday, while Darrin was at work, I took the boys to see Ratatouille. It was actually a pretty cute movie. As always though, Garrett sat spell bound through the entire movie and Payton only lasted about half way through. Once he was full of popcorn and pop he was ready to go! The movie is set in Paris, France. And, in the movie they do as lots of Parisians do and drank wine. I wasn't too pleased with that but I could live with it. Then, later in the movie, the mean chef treats the new chef want-to-be to glass after glass of wine until he is pretty much drunk and willing to tell him what he wants to hear. Now, tell me why? Why do they have to put something like that in a children's movie? It amazes what passes by the sensors and makes it onto movies screens nationwide for our youth to see. I probably won't be buying this movie when it comes out on DVD for that very reason. Of course I don't even think the the boys picked up on it, but still!

1 comment:

  1. The kids are wanting to see this, I am trying to get myself pshyched up and excited about it but so far it isnt working, but I am sure we will see it sometime this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)