August 23, 2008

Center in the Square

(Wall "Art")
Last weekend, before heading to WV, the boys and I visited Center in the Square in downtown Roanoke. They were celebrating their 25th anniversary and a family fun weekend with free admission. I love free!

It's a great five story building that houses a science museum, natural history museum, art museum, etc. It's great to be able to go to one building and have access to all of the arts right there.

All five floors were jam packed but we did manage to see everything, even a magic and puppet show. The boys had a great time and we plan to go back when we can take our time and when it's not as crowded.

I know, I know... you're just dying to see the pictures aren't you? Well, never fear, I'm here to please. Just go to flickr and they're waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)