September 24, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

You all know how Oprah reveals all of her favorite things right before Christmastime every year? Well, mine may not be as expensive and I may not have one to give each of you.... but here's my list nonetheless.

Shane's Newest Favorite Things

OPI "Bastille My Heart" nail polish. This is a deep shade of burgundy and one coat really does do it!
I am so addicted to this crazy game! I'll admit, I bought it for the boys, but I'm usually the one playing it. By the way, the original is much better than the second one.
Every time I get my hair cut the stylist always comments on what great condition my hair is in. Then they ask what products I use. They're genuinely amazed when I tell them Aussie 3 Minute Miracle once a week and
Aussie Hair Insurance daily. I just spray it on my hair after I was it, comb it through and blow dry. I seriously never have split ends and never bother buying the salon products.
3 Musketeers 100 calorie bars. They may be little but they are all I need to get through those sweet cravings. Plus, at Big Lots, you get two for .60 cents. We buy them by the box {36 mini bars of heaven}.
I love all of the reusable bags you can buy at almost all the major stores now. They're usually only .99 cents and are quite sturdy. I use them for my groceries, but for everything else. I just keep them in my car so I don't forget them.
Zout stain remover has taken out every single thing I've sprayed it on. Love it, love it, love it.
With two boys in my house, it's a must have in my laundry room.
Jeff Lewis from Flipping Out on Bravo. He's gay, he's arrogant and he's hilarious. Can't wait for season 3!

Well, ther you have it. I know you will all sleep a little more soundly tonight. And no, I wasn't even paid to mention these products.... I just love 'em that's all. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)