October 3, 2008

My clothes don't fit.........

......and I love it!  I've managed to lose 23 pounds since July 1st.  It's coming off a lot slower now than it was but at least I'm still losing.  I'm beginning to see a huge difference in the way my clothes fit.  Most of my capris {which is what I wear this time of year} are all too big.  I'm down from a size 14 to a 12 now.  I think I may even be able to wear a 10 now, but I'm too chicken to try.  My shirts are loose now instead of body hugging {which they weren't supposed to be in the first place}.  Darrin says he can see a difference in my face as well, but I can't yet. 

My BMI has also gone from 29.4 to 25.8.  That's pretty cool, huh?  A normal BMI is 18.5 - 24.9.  I have to lose 6 more pounds to be in the "normal" range.  My goal is to be somewhere in the middle... around 21 or so.

I haven't really been on a formal diet all this time.  I just decided to stop drinking pop, unless it is diet {Diet Dr. Pepper is my favorite}.  I do not eat cereal any more either.  I used to live on Fruity Pebbles and Fruit Loops.... sugar, sugar, sugar.  I eat yogurt for breakfast {80 calories} and have a light lunch {tuna and crackers}.  Then, I eat whatever I want for supper.  I try not to eat after supper too, that helps a lot I think.  I also quit eating sweets... candy bars, etc.  So, that's my big "diet" plan. 

I'm hoping to be close to where I want to be by Christmas so stay tuned and see if I make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)