October 3, 2008

The Ugliest Shirt Survey

My husband recently purchased the ugliest shirt ever been made. Unfortunately, I wasn't with him on this particular shopping excursion... which accounts for his purchasing it. I just can't explain how much I detest this shirt. For one, the designer couldn't decide whether to make a button up shirt or a golf shirt. It has long sleeves and buttons up the front but has a golf shirt type collar. That's just weird. Plus, it's drab. It's tan and brown plaid. B-O-R-I-N-G! I don't think he would have ever even given it a second glance had it not been a Greg Norman shirt {which I usually like}. I've expressed my great displeasure for said shirt, but hubby still insists on wearing it. {maybe just to bug me?!}


This is where you come in. I'd so appreciate it if you'd take a little second to share your thoughts with me. How would you handle this situation?



 
{If you have already answered this all important question once, could you possibly do it one more time?  The other survey wasn't showing me any of the answers.  Thanks a bunch!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)