April 1, 2009

Payton's Opinion

Payton brought home a paper today entitled Everyone's Opinion is Important.  I thought I'd share a few of his thoughts...
  • What scares you?  Homework
  • If you could live anywhere, where would you live?  Oceana (where Darrin & I are from and where Gee lives)
  • What would you do with $100?  Buy Bakugan stuff and a machine gun
  • What would you do if you could do anything you wanted to do?  Make my mom give me all her money so I could buy a lot of toys.
  • What makes you happiest?  Going to Gee's (his grandmother)
  • What do you enjoy doing outdoors?   Jumping on the trampoline and skateboarding.
  • What makes you feel sad?   When my girlfriend breaks up with me.
  • What is the sport you enjoy playing more than any other?   Baseball
  • What about your best friend do you like the most?   Palmer - he is nice to me, is funny and looks out for me.
  • Who is your favorite story character?  Slappy in Goosebumps.

2 comments:

  1. I copied this going to make the kids do this for their journals today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such interesting and amusing answers your son gave!!! From some of his answers, it looks like he really enjoys to be with his grandmother. That's very thoughtful of him. He sure is a very loving kid. :-0

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)