July 25, 2006

Making the blogosphere a little easier to keep up with!

I've came across several different blogs that I enjoy reading and keeping up with. However, I was getting tired of having to check each one individually every day to see if there were any new posts. Well, problem solved! I discovered changenotes.com. It's so simple to use and, best of all, it's free. The only requirement is that you register. Well duh, right? To register they only require your email address and a password which you create. Then you can list up to 100 blogs/sites that you'd like to keep up with. When your requested blog/site is updated they simply shoot you an email and let you know. I've been using this service for several months actually and have received no offensive, advertisement, unwanted emails linked to them. This is also the service I use on both of my blogs to keep those who'd like to know, in the know. Just thought you might like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)