March 3, 2007

Let's get the party started!


The great twins at 5 minutes for mom are throwing a party at we're all invited! Yeah!! The best part? You don't even have to get out of your pajamas to go. Is that cool or what? The idea is to visit their Mr. Linky and find a new bloggy friend or two or ten. I'm so excited. Even better...there are a ton of way cool prizes to win. I'm telling you...it's going to be huge. So, head on over and join the party, what are you waiting for?
And...if you've found my blog by way of The Ultimate Blog Party, welcome! Isn't this the best party ever? Just a little introduction.....My name is Shane. I'm a stay at home mom of two great boys ages 6 and 9. I've been married for 15 years to a wonderful man that I've actually known since I was a toddler. We both grew up together in a tiny little town in WV. We now live in SC and love it. I invite you to look around and get to know a little more about me and my family. Leave me a comment so I can hop on over to your corner of the blogging world and say "hi" as well. Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Shane! So nice to meet you, and I will definitely be visiting again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, nice to meet you...nice blog. I can't believe that Barbie either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Party, Shane. I have kin in SC and we get up there often (or as often as we can). I'm glad to meet you and will be coming back to visit so I can get to know you better. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shane--nice to meet ya! What a fun blog layout and I was laughing out loud at the post about the new Barbie. I'm sorta in your "neck of the woods"...dontcha just love the South?!

    Stop on by if you get a minute and I'll check back in on you often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy partying! Am enjoying reading your posts..they're great! Will have to check out the ADHD site also...Tourettes/ADHD/OCD in this house! Stop on by and enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toddler sweethearts? Now THAT is a new one!

    Happy partying!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:42 PM

    Well hello Shane! Nice to meet you! We sound a lot alike - two boys, been married forever. However, I haven't known my husband since toddlerhood. It's probably a good thing, he would have been the little boy in the corner I kept punching in the arm. *grin*

    LOVE your blog look! So cheery and girly!! See ya around! *wave*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!! Happy UBP! LOVE your design! Also: your boys are absolutely ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:15 PM

    Your header is so cute! And so are your boys.
    I feel the same way about that Barbie pooping dog - and do you just reuse the poop as treats again? Weird, weird.
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Party on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my party and leaving me some great advice! Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh I adore your blog! Love the colors.. Great blog, I will bookmark this site.. Okay off to do some partying! Join the party

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for having us over to the party :) How neat that you and your hubby actually knew each other as toddlers!

    I hope the sickies leave your house soon - that's no fun when you're trying to have a party! and your boys look so cute with their trophies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Shane! It's so nice to meety ou =)
    Your blog is so happy looking! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)