March 4, 2007

Uuuggghhh!



To: the virus that has taken up permenant residence in our house,

I know you are only looking for a nice warm place to harbor your teeny tiny self, but you have really worn out your welcome! I mean come on, taking on a defenseless six year old and then, after conquering, moving on to his nine year old brother? They are only children and do not appreciate your vial little self. Of course I am an adult and I do not take too kindly to your presence either. You came, uninvited, into our home and brought entirely too many of your friends with you. What made you think you could bring your annoying little friends....fever, cough, body aches, sneezes, runny nose, congestion, sore throat and sleepless nights along too? Well, it is time for all of you to get out! We have put up with you long enough and you have definitely overstayed your welcome. It's time to move on now. You and your friends can just pack your backs and hit the road Jack.....and don't ya come back no more no more.......!

Signed,
A tired mom who really needs to get back to life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)