January 27, 2006


's Meme


I saw this on We love Astrid & thought it would be fun to do.

Jobs I Have Had in My Life
1. H & R Block (receptionist)
2. Hospital (collections dept.)
3. Century 21 (processing dept.)
4. Mommy (my favorite!)

4 Movies I Would Watch Over and Over
1. Top Gun
2. Meet the Parents
3. Message in a Bottle
4. Finding Nemo (and believe me, I have)

4 Places I Have Lived
1. West Virginia
2. Florida
3. North Carolina
4. South Carolina

4 TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. ER
2. Dr. Phil
3. Wife Swap
4. Cold Case Files

4 Places I Have Been on Vacation
1. Niagara Falls, Canada
2. San Diego, CA
3. Puerto Rico
4. Marco Island, FL

4 Websites I Visit Daily
1. yahoo
2. eBay
3. HGTV (I'm determined to win the '06 Dream House!)
4. my blog (to make sure all is well)

4 Favorite Foods
1. shrimp scampi
2. broccoli casserole
3. coconut cream pie
4. my grandmother's cream corn

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1. West Virginia (visiting family)
2. on a beach somewhere
3. Disney (with my boys)
4. asleep (it's 6:00am)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)