April 1, 2006

My Numbers







14 the number of years I've been married
2 the number of children I have
2 the number of dogs I have
5 the number of houses we've owned
11 the number of times we've moved
5' 7" my height
8 my shoe size
2 the number of cars we have
2 the number of stories in our home
6 the number of tv's in our house
4 the number of times I've been out of the U.S.
0 the number of times I've been on a cruise
1 the number of times I've been to Disney World
13 the number of states I've visited
4 the number of states I've lived in
16 the number of years I attended school
2 the number of brothers I have
20 my favorite number
7 the age I started wearing glasses
14 the day of the month my birthday is on
9 the number of months I've had this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! I love it when you leave me comments. Thanks a bunch. :)